Download Teen Patti Apps
Also known as Flush or Flash, Teen Patti is a casino card game that originated in the Indian subcontinent and is popular throughout South Asia. The game is considered as a simplified version of Poker and has rules that are almost identical to 3 Card Brag.
With simple rules, the game of Teen Patti makes for an exciting and thrilling gaming experience. Today, there are numerous Teen Patti sites that allow players to play Teen Patti online. But where and how to play Teen Patti on your smartphone or tablet?
Click here and signup with Genesis Casino and get ₹30,000 Welcome Bonus!
That being said, we have created a list of Teen Patti apps to play the game from the comfort of your home or on the go. As we want all our users to have a seamless, authentic and immersive Teen Patti experience, you’ll only find the best Teen Patti apps listed on our site.
The best Teen Patti apps to play
Teen Patti Octro
Teen Patti Octro is an app that allows players to try their hands at different variants of Teen Patti. With the app, you can play multiple Teen Patti variations like Muflis, Revolving Joker, Lowest Joker, Joker, AK47, 999, 4x Boot, Banco, Hukam, In-out and more.
You can choose from multiple game modes such as Chatai, Pro Mode, 6 Patti, Public Tables, Private Tables, and many more. Also, it’s possible to play Teen Patti for free on the app by making use of free chips. You’ll get 30,000 free chips when you download the app and it also gives out free daily chips to players who log in daily. After using these free chips, you can choose to buy more chips or opt to wait until you get more free chips.
Ultimate Teen Patti
Ultimate Teen Patti is powered by the makers of the biggest rummy site in India, RummyCircle. So, there’s no doubt that this is one of the best Teen Patti apps for Android and iOS devices. Once you download the app, you can challenge any of the three million Teen Patti players from around the world. And depending on how much you’re betting on, you can win big things from these games.
You’ll receive 3,00,000 free credits when you install the Ultimate Teen Patti app on your smartphone or tablet. So, you can start playing Teen Patti on the app as soon as you install it. Also, the app offers free chips every four hours, so you don’t have to worry about not having enough free chips.
Ultimate Teen Patti app is pretty intuitive for both Android and iOS platforms. It comes with easy navigation and allows you to choose the games according to your tastes. Also, it works pretty well on 2G and 3G networks, so you don’t always need Wi-Fi to stay in the game.
Teen Patti Gold
The next best app to play Teen Patti is Teen Patti Gold, which allows players to play the game with millions of players around the world in real-time. With the app, you can try your hands in Teen Patti tournaments at exotic locations like Dubai, Las Vegas, Singapore, Paris and much more.
Features of Teen Patti Gold app
- Offers 1 lakh free chips upon downloading
- Play online with your friends and family
- No real money involved
- Chat and Gifts available
- Private Room available
- Smooth gameplay on slow networks too
Junglee Teen Patti
Junglee Teen Patti is another great Teen Patti that comes with various exciting features. The app is available for both Android and iOS devices, and you can also download it by sending an SMS with “Teen Patti” to 56161.
With stunning visuals, the app provides a great virtual casino environment to enjoy Teen Patti from the comfort of your home. Some of the key features loaded with Junglee Teen Patti app are:
- A variety of game avatars
- First-person game view
- Faster gameplay
- Daily bonus credit
- Live in-game chat
- Friends invitation via Facebook
Teen Patti Tycoon
Teen Patti Tycoon app by Star Labs offers the ultimate real-time multiplayer Teen Patti experience. The app allows players to connect and play with millions of dedicated Teen Patti players from across the globe. Upon downloading, Teen Patti Tycoon rewards players with 10,00,000 free chips and 20 bottles. Also, a daily bonus of 2,40,000 chips and 1 bottle is offered to players who log in every day.
Some amazing features of Teen Patti Tycoon app are:
- One-click registration with Facebook or simply play as a guest.
- Invite your friends, relatives and colleagues, or play with millions of players online.
- Do a fast chat with players and make strategies
- Works seamlessly on 3G, 4G and Wi-Fi connections.
- Friendly user-interface and easy to use.
Teen Patti by Pokerist
Teen Patti by Pokerist is an amazing Teen Patti app that allows players to explore the classic Teen Patti gameplay with superior graphics. The app offers free chips to players who play the game every day, and you can also get free chips by completing daily quests.
- 3D gameplay – Enjoy superior graphics with stunning details.
- 5 seat table – Play with up to 4 players at a time.
- Your own profile page – The app allows players to track your current status as well as progress in the game.
- Chat with other players – Chat with other Teen Patti players using simple in-game instant messenger.
- Animated emoji – Express yourself at the table with amazing animated emojis.
Teen Patti Live!
Teen Patti Live! is the next-gen evolution of Teen Patti-Indian Poker by Octro. The app allows players to play against their friends and other players in real-time online multiplayer matches. Whether you’re a new player or returning Teen Patti veteran, you’ll find a lot of liking in this app.
New features and improvements:
- Realistic dealer
- Elegant new User Interface
- Cool 3D graphics and chip animations
- Cool and funky gifts
- Faster and smoother gameplay
With Teen Patti Live!, players have the option to play various Teen Patti variations like Revolving Joker, Muflis, Joker, AK47, Banco, Hukam, 999, and many more. The game comes with dual currency – chips and diamonds. You can easily convert diamonds to chips anywhere and never run out of chips.
Teen Patti Party
Another great app to try your hands at the classic Indian card game is Teen Patti Party. The app allows players to play the game online with friends and family, and you can also play with the computer when you don’t have the internet.
Teen Patti Party offers 200,000 free chips every day to play. Also, there’s the Lucky Slots Spin feature that can double your winnings every day. Moreover, you can compete with players from around the world and there’s gold class support for all users.
Teen Patti Superstar
Teen Patti Superstar is an amazing app that allows players to enjoy the game of online Teen Patti from the comfort of their home. The app offers up to 2,50,000 free chips to new players and you can also get up to 2,00,000 free bonus chips daily. Moreover, the lucky draw feature can win you up to 10 crore free chips daily.
Teen Patti game exclusives on Teen Patti Superstar
- Open Flash – Fastest Teen Patti variation
- Play with Hukam/Joker – Use Joker to make a Teen Patti pair, sequence, color and trail
- Blind mode – All players must play blind here.
- No limit table – Play Teen Patti on a table with no limit.
- Private table – Play the game on a private table with 7 players.
Teen Patti Spades Plus
Teen Patti Spades Plus will get your brains flying high. With a clear interface, easy to read cards and a fabulous usability, you’re sure to fall in love with this Teen Patti app right away.
- The authentic Gin Rummy card game experience
- Beautifully illustrated graphics
- Play for free
- Auto-save and resume
- Unique special themes for you to choose from
- Access your statistics
Ranking of hands in Teen Patti
Teen Patti is played using a standard deck of 52 cards, cards ranking in the usual order from ace (high) to two (low). Any reasonable number of players can take part in Teen Patti; it’s probably best for about 4 to 7 players.
The ranking of hands in the game is as follows:
Trail (three of a kind) – Three cards of the same rank. Three aces are the highest and three 2’s are the lowest.
Straight Flush (pure sequence) – Three consecutive cards of the same suit. The highest pure sequence in Teen Patti is A-K-Q and the lowest is 4-3-2.
Straight (sequence) – Three consecutive cards that are not of the same suit.
Flush (colour) – Three cards of the same suit that are not in sequence. In case of a tie, the player with a higher card wins. Highest Flush is A-K-J and the lowest is 5-3-2.
Pair (Double) – Two cards of the same rank. Between two cards, the one with the higher value card wins. If the pairs are of equal value, then the kicker card determines the winner. The highest pair is A-A-K and the lowest is 2-2-3.
High card – Three cards that are not in sequence, not all the same suit and no two cards have the same rank.
Read: How to play Teen Patti
The betting process in Teen Patti
The betting process in Teen Patti starts with the player to the left of the dealer, and cards are dealt clockwise with players taking turns around the table. Each player can then place an additional bet to stay in or bet nothing and fold. All the players at the table are dealt with three cards each and the boot amount is automatically deducted from each player and added to the pot before the gameplay starts.
Players then have the option to look at their hand before wagering (playing seen) or to leave their cards face down on the table (playing blind). Blind players can see their cards at any point during the game.
The amount you have to put in the pot in order to stay in the game depends on the current stake and whether you’re playing seen or blind. In Teen Patti, the current stake is the bet placed by the player before you and it’s one unit at the start of the gameplay.
If you haven’t seen your cards (blind player), you must wager at least the current stake and not more than twice the current stake.
If you’re a seen player, you have to wager at least twice the current stake and not more than four times the current stake.
The betting process continues in this manner until one of the things happens:
- All players except one fold their cards. Here, the last surviving player wins all the money in the pot, irrespective of the cards held.
- All except two players have folded and one of these players at their turn pays for a show. If this happens, the cards of both the players are exposed and compared and the player with the better hand wins.
The rules for show in Teen Patti
- It’s not possible to have a show in Teen Patti until all but two players have dropped out.
- If you’re a blind player, you can ask for a show for the current stake if the other player is blind. In case the other player is seen, you can ask for a show for half the current stake.
- If you’re a seen player and the other player is blind, you can ask for a show for twice the current stake. If both you and the other player are seen, you can ask for a show for the current stake.
Check out Teen Patti Rules here.